✓Smart Smoke Technology— Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF
- ✓Huge Grilling Area & Hopper Capacity—-513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack, 20LB Hopper Capacity, Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels
- ✓Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill—–Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque or char-grill
- ✓Great Smoke Favor not only grill easier——Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- ✓Fully Satisfied or Money Back: 3 years warranty from manufacturer, 30 days money back if any quality issue
- 15,000 BTU Heavy Duty Cast Iron Burner; Electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick and reliable ignition
- 784 square Inch of total smoking area; Smokes up to 100lbs of food at a time
- Dual door design minimizes heat loss while adding wood chips throughout the smoking process
- Heavy duty steel body construction with High Temp powder coat finish for durability and long life
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover – Model DG1176CSC (Sold Separately)
Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker
Taking Things Slow
For the moistest, juiciest cuts of meat, sometimes low and slow is the way to go. That’s where Weber’s two Smokey Mountain Cooker smokers come in. After one use, you’ll want to slow things down every night.
18-1/2-Inch Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker
Weber’s 18-1/2-inch Smokey Mountain Cooker charcoal smoker makes it easy to enjoy authentic smokehouse flavor at home. The unit comes equipped with two nickel-plated 18-1/2-inch-wide cooking grates for a total of 481 square inches of cooking space. Other highlights include a water pan, built-in thermometer, individual vents on the bowl and lid, a heat-resistant nylon handle, and a storage cover. Made of porcelain-enameled steel, the smoker measures approximately 21 by 19 by 41 inches and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
A durable, built-in lid thermometer allows you to easily monitor your smoker’s temperature.
Porcelain-Enameled Water Pan
Adds steam to the smoking process so meat stays moist and tender.
Heavy-Duty Cooking Grates
The two cooking grates are made of heavy-duty plated steel, providing ample room for smoking ribs and a roast at the same time.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers’ expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you’re cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
Charcoal enthusiasts, take heart! With this Dyna-Glo vertical smoker, you can now smoke your favorite foods with your favorite wood chips AND your favorite fuel source, charcoal! Vertical smokers are ideal for capturing maximum smoke flavor, so we’ve included 4 height-adjustable cooking grates, with a total of 784 square Inch of cooking space, to accommodate different sizes and types of food. The double door design helps minimize heat loss when access to the food or fuel is needed. The porcelain enameled charcoal chamber is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency and the removable steel ash pan is designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance free cooking.