Please see “Catering” on the main menu for more information.
Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. On Amazon it works on everything from A to Z, they never tell us what you bought, and it has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to improve this site! And remember, we only recommend products we like. If you like Burnt Offerings BBQ, please save this link and use it every time you go to Amazon. We here at Burnt Offerings BBQ always pray for our family, friends and customers. Please become a customer of ours so we can pray for you.
Thanks and God Bless.
- Finding the Right Accessories for the Grill and Smoker
- Does cast iron cookware add iron to our foods?
- Havanero VS Jalapeno Peppers
- Why and How to Buy Cast Iron Cookware
- Types of Cast Iron Cookware
- What is a Dutch Oven?
- Cast Iron Skillet Cooking
- Top Ten Toys of Technology
- How to cook a steak in a cast iron skillet
- Is Lump Charcoal good for smoking?
- Lump Charcoal and briquettes-BTU’s
- Barrel Smoker Review
- iGrill2 Meat Thermometer Review
- What’s up with Salt? Kohsher, Table and Sea – What’s the Difference?
- Keep Food Out of the Danger Zone
- Health inspectors took food from homeless.
- Best knives to use. Ceramic and Metal
- How to season a new grill/smoker
- Lump charcoal vs charcoal briquettes